We implement the following measures to prevent and minimize the spread of the novel coronavirus throughout our tours and experiences.
- Our tour guide and staff take their temperature, practice proper hand sanitization and wear masks.
- Customers are required to take your temperature, practice proper hand sanitization and wear masks.
- We apologize, but if customers have a temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher or symptoms of a cold such as a sore throat and a cough, the customers might not able to attend our tours and experiences.
- We maintain social distancing.
- In our office, we have windows and doors open for ventilation.
- We hold our tours and experiences as a private tour and experience for the time being.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you very much for your kind understanding and cooperation.
Trip Insight Corp.