1. Management of Personal Information
The Company will take appropriate security measures to protect personal information held in its possession. Employees will also be educated on the proper handling of personal information, and take all possible measures to protect it.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
In addition to the purpose of providing the service, the Company may use personal information and order information (including information related to order history) collected from customers for the purposes set forth in the following items.
(1) When introducing the Company’s products and services to customers.
(2) When the Company processes the customer’s order; confirms the details of their order; or makes changes to the order on their behalf.
(3) When responding to customer inquiries or requests.
(4) When asking customers for their opinions and impressions of the Company.
(5) When the Company uses the information for purposes for which it has obtained the consent of the customer.
(6) When creating statistical data classified by customer attributes (age, address, etc.).
(7) When providing or displaying information or services that are compatible with the customer’s preferences (e.g., direct messaging, e-newsletters/e-magazines, questionnaire e-mails, etc.).
3. Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties, such as other businesses or individuals, without the permission of the customer. However, this does not apply to the following cases.
(1) When the person concerned has given consent to the provision of information.
(2) When disclosure is requested by a public institution such as a government agency in accordance with laws and regulations.
(3) When disclosing personal information to business partners related to the operation of this website. However, in this case, the information to be disclosed shall be limited to the necessary extent, and the party to which the information is disclosed shall be obligated to manage the personal information by contract or other means.
4. Security Management of Personal Information
In order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, the Company will take reasonable security measures to control access to personal information; limit the means of removal; and prevent unauthorized access, leakage, loss, destruction, and falsification. Unfortunately, the transmission of information and data via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Company will do the Company’s best to protect personal data relating to the customers, the Company cannot guarantee the security of such data transmitted to the website. In the unlikely event of an accident involving personal information, such as leakage, the Company will promptly take appropriate measures, including measures for prevention of recurrence.
5. Inquiry, Correction or Deletion of Information
If customers wish to inquire about, correct, or delete the personal information they have provided to the Company, their request will be promptly addressed upon confirmation of their identity.
6. Disposal of Personal Information
Personal information will be disposed of by incineration, shredding, complete erasure, or other means, and measures will be taken to ensure that it cannot be reused. In the event that the disposal of personal information is outsourced to a third party, the Company will make that determination after confirming the security level of the personal information is sufficient, and will provide necessary and appropriate supervision through contracts or other means.
8. Access Analysis Tools
9. reCAPTCHA v3
10. Service Providers
The Company may use third party service providers to facilitate the Company’s services and to provide the services on the Company’s behalf. These third party service providers have access to the customers’ personal data only to perform these tasks on the Company’s behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
11. Third Party Websites
12. Use of SSL
This website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for security purposes. All entries and transmissions in the shopping cart are encrypted between the customer’s web browser and the server using SSL encryption, so that the information entered is transmitted securely.
13. Changes and Notification of the Handling of Personal Information
14. Contact for Inquiries Regarding the Personal Information Protection Policy
Trip Insight Corporation Personal Information Protection Section
Address: 9-35 Kamikawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka 812-0026, Japan
*Please replace (at-mark) with “@” and (dot) with “.”.