Japan Live Online Tours
Trip Insight is now offering Japan Live Online Tours. Japan Live Online Tours allow you to feel like you are traveling in Japan from your home, office, or wherever you are. You can virtually experience a tour to Japan without actually going there. Live online tours are easy, convenient, and efficient.
Trip Insight’s live online tours include walking tours, bike tours, and educational tours. In addition to tours, there are cooking classes, study programs, and various participatory “personal experience” programs.
The online tour guide will actually visit the site, and broadcast it live via video camera. The tour guide will take you to must-see local landmarks, historical sites, and buildings, and will show you the history and culture of the area through the back streets, as well as the main streets.
Our tour guides are experienced, knowledgeable professional interpreter-tour guides, who are nationally licensed and live in the local area. You can use the chat function to direct questions to your guide in real time, so not only will you watch, but also enjoy two-way communication between us.
Trip Insight also offers customized live online tours. Please feel free to contact us to discuss places you would like to visit; what you would like to experience; and, your preferred date and time. We can also organize a private online tour for you or your group. Additionally, we can arrange live online tours, study tours, and exchange programs for schools, companies, and organizations. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
We use the ZOOM Meeting application for all live online tours. For further details, please see the following information. If you have any questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us. We very much look forward to serving you.
No fees will be charged for cancellations made 4 or more days prior to the date of the tour.
Cancellations made 3 or less days prior to the day of the tour will incur a fee equivalent to 100% of the tour cost.
How To Make a Reservation, and Day of the Tour
1. Please select a tour, and check the details.
2. Please make a reservation using the Reservation Form. Payment can be made online (credit card or PayPal).
3. After your reservation is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation email, along with the appropriate ZOOM URL and ID.
4. Please make sure that you have downloaded ZOOM, and have a suitable WiFi environment, computer, or smartphone.
5. At the set date and time of the live online tour, please access ZOOM and join the tour.
Please be sure to check the following:
- Please note that the live online tour will be conducted at JST (GMT +9:00) Japan time.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email from us by the day before the tour, please contact us. Please check your junk mail folder as well.
- If you neglect to join us on the day of the event without notifying us, it will be considered as a cancellation on the day of the event, and you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you are unable to join the tour after 10 minutes into the start time, it will be treated as a cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Please note that tour dates and times are subject to change due to local conditions.
- To participate in the tour, please download the ZOOM app to your computer or smart phone, and be sure to always have the latest version. If necessary, bring your own webcam, microphone, and speakers.
- Please note that there may be times during the live online tour when the video or audio may be interrupted due to communication or ZOOM issues; however, this will not warrant a refund.
- The customer is responsible for all communication charges incurred during participation.
- The tour may be recorded for future quality improvement purposes.
- Please note that we may be limited in our ability to answer your questions.
- For privacy reasons, please refrain from recording the tour or posting on video sites.